FAQs- Frequently Asked Questions
SELLING YOUR HOUSE
How do I sell my house through REGRAN?
- Answer: Simple! Just click this link: http://www.regranproperties.com/sell-your-house-fast, and fill-up the required fields or you may call us for a free estimate. We will make decision on how much we are willing to pay based on the documents and information gathered from you, current condition, and location of your house. Next, we will schedule a time to come out and see your house. We can make this happen as quickly as a few days, so you can move ahead with your future plans.
Will I get a market value offer for my house?
- Answer: Our representatives will evaluate your house before making a fair cash offer. They discount the offer price from the predicted fully-repaired and renovated retail value of your house. You will receive a cash offer for your house at a price below its market value. Because our representatives are real estate investors, they purchase houses for cash, repair and renovate them, and then resell them for a profit.
However, even though you will receive a cash offer below market value for your house, you will enjoy the benefits of an all cash deal. That means closing in as little as three days, have all normal closing costs covered, never having to deal with mortgage approval hassles, and never having to spend money on any repairs or renovations.
Back To Top
Do you purchase townhouses and condominiums?
- Answer: Yes. We buy a wide range of properties, including townhouses, condominiums, single family homes, multitenant buildings, duplexes, apartments, and commercial properties.
How quickly can you settle?
- Answer: We can settle quickly. We have been able to do some settlements in as little as three days. But some sellers would like a little more time, so we work with you to determine the most convenient date regardless of the timeframe you may need.
If I contact you, am I obligated to sell you my property?
- Answer: Absolutely not. You are never obligated to sell your house to us, even after you contact us and we make you an offer. It is your choice to accept the cash offer and sell your house or not.
Are there any fees I'll have to pay if you make me an offer?
- Answer: NONE. There is never a fee or obligation to speak with us and you will never pay fees or commissions when we purchase your house.
BUYING A HOUSE
Why should I buy, instead of rent?
- Answer: A house is an investment. When you rent, you write your monthly check and that money is gone forever. In addition, the value of your property may go up over the years. Finally, you'll enjoy having something that's all yours - a house that you can call a home where your own personal style will tell the world who you are.
What should I do if I have bad credit or don’t think I can qualify to purchase a house?
- Answer: Often your credit is not as bad as you think, or it may just need to be established. We have a team who can review your credit history and help structure a solution allowing you the opportunity to realize your dream of home ownership. Rent-to-own scheme is available to help you purchase the house you want.
How does your rent-to-own scheme work?
- Answer: Our rent-to-own scheme is designed to be a creative way to allow a buyer to gain long-term financing, and this is specially designed for a buyer who failed to qualify for a loan from any financial institutions.
For many, the rent-to-own scheme may be the best option. Also called a lease-to-own house, tenant-buyers pay a certain amount each month to live in the house, and at the end of a set period -- generally within the maximum of fifteen years -- they have the option to buy the house. Each month of rent or amortization they pay is income for the seller, while a portion of it goes toward a principal payment to eventually own the house at the end of the payment term.
Back To Top
How large of a down payment will I need?
- Answer: There are a variety of payment schemes available, with some requiring as low as five percent (5%) of the Total Selling Price of the property as down payment to move-in (“LIPAT AGAD”).
Why should I buy a house from Regran Property Ventures, Inc.?
- Answer: Regran properties are well-planned, well-constructed or well-renovated. You may choose from our wide variety of available house designs that will suit your budget and personal preference. We do not repeat our architectural designs. This will give your house a specific and personalized appeal. Best of all, we sell most of our properties at 10 to 40 percent off the market value because we want to sell fast.